- Returns Form must be used
- 30 days from despatch
- 14th January for Christmas presents
- Customer pays unless prior approval obtained
- Subsidised options for UK only
- Return to in person to Our Shop
- Parcels returned from outside the EU must include export documents and clearly say on the outside of the package "Customer Return"
Fast Track Exchanges
If you would like an exchange the best way is to order your replacement off our website in the normal way. We will refund your original purchase when we receive it back. We operate this fast track system instead of traditional exchanges because our stock is constantly changing; everything you see on the website is in stock but by the time an item is returned to us we could have sold out so an exchange might not be possible. Our fast track system is the best way to ensure you receive your replacement item in the shortest possible time, with the minimum of fuss.
Collect Plus, Pass My Parcel and Inpost labels - UK Only
To be used for any goods bought from all of our departments (except for Water) going back to our Hertfordshire location, please do not book a return delivery service without first having completed our Returns Form because additional charges may be incurred. Simply click on the service provider to find your nearest drop off point.
|In Post||Pass My Parcel||Collect Plus|
|Drop off at||Locker||Store||Store|
|Open||24/7||Early til late||Early til late|
|Print Label In Store||No||Yes||Yes|
Terms & Conditions - All Subsidised Services
Only available if you complete our Returns Form
Size and weight restrictions apply as illustrated
Excludes all water sports products
No charge at point of dispatch
The cost will be deducted from your refund
Free returns only apply if agreed in writing prior to you despatching your parcel
You are free to use any alternative delivery method of your choice but we recommend you use a tracked and insured service.
Prices correct at the time of writing and subject to change
Returns to Our Shop
Large Parcels - UK Only
Some items will be too big to return using one of our subsidised services. Parcel Force will accept parcels up to 2.5 in length. They will collect from your home or work or you can drop off at your local Post Office. You can book and pay online. We are sorry but we are unable to subsidise the cost of Parcel Force returns.
We are sorry but at the moment we are unable to offer or recommend any particular returns service provider for use by our international customers. We are, however, working on some solutions and hope to post news soon. In the meantime, please use your local post office or a courier service local and convenient to you.
If returning an item from outside of the EU, it must be accompanied by all of the relevant customs declarations and documents which must clearly state that the parcel is a ‘Customer Return’. We strongly recommend that this is also clearly written on the outside of the parcel. Failure to comply could result in your parcel not being delivered or in customs charges being re-charged to your card.
When We Receive Your Parcel
1. Immediately send you a 'Parcel Received' email providing you used our returns label otherwise please track your parcel with your chosen carrier.
2. Email you again when we have processed your parcel which should be within 7 days of receipt. Please allow us extra time during the busy peak winter season.
3. Refund any money due back into the account used to pay. It can take up to 5 working days for your bank to credit your account. We will refund original delivery charges (from when we first despatched the goods to you) providing you cancel your order within 7 days of purchase and providing the parcel was sent using the cheapest available option.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon completion of our Returns Form instructions will be sent to you by email including our returns address which varies depending upon what you purchased.
- Your returned item must be received within 30 days of our despatch to you or before 14th January for Christmas presents purchased after 1st November.
- All products we sell are in pristine brand new, unused and unmarked condition (unless specifically mentioned otherwise). When you return an item to us it must be in the same condition as when you received it, so that we can put it back into stock and re-sell it to another customer. Labels must still be attached to the product. Damaged packaging will only be accepted if the damage was the minimum amount necessary to open the package and inspect the product or if the damage was caused in transit. Please do not tape or staple paperwork to the item or the packaging. Please use packing paper or plastic to cover the product and it's related branded packaging when returning.
- We are unable to provide refunds or credits for items you despatch which are not received by us or which are returned without any means of identification.
- We will issue refunds up to the value of the original transaction. For refunds in excess of the original transaction value, credit notes will be issued.
- If a returned item is lost in transit, you will need to make a claim against the carrier.
- If we send you wrong or faulty items, goods you never ordered, or substitute goods you prefer not to accept, we will refund or issue a credit note to cover your return delivery charges providing you obtain our consent by email and use the return delivery method that we stipulate. Customers shall pay return delivery charges in all other instances.
- The return of items which qualified the purchaser to a promotion (such as buy a snowboard, boots and bindings to save an additional 10%) shall result in the forfeit of the discount unless replacement items are re-ordered prior to the return being made.
- Snowboard, ski and wakeboard bags which have been used to despatch your snowboard, skis or wakeboard, cannot be returned, credited or refunded as they will have become used items.
- DVDs and videos cannot be returned or refunded if their seal is broken.
- Underwear and thermal underwear cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- If we customise a product or custom build a product to your specific requirements - such as, but not limited to, skis which have had bindings drill mounted to them, the applying of grip tape to a skateboard deck, the building of a stunt scooter or bike to your exact specifications - you will not be able to cancel your order or return the item after work has begun. As such you forgo your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations or the Sale of Goods Act.
- Climbing ropes must be returned coiled and sealed in their original wrapping/packaging. Opened climbing ropes cannot be returned and will not be refunded for safety reasons.