Please complete our Returns Form after which we will send you instructions on how to return your parcel. We do not publish this information on our website because, depending on what you bought, items need to be returned to different locations. If your goods are faulty, please refer to our Warranty Policy before completing our Warranty Claim Form.
Fast Track Exchanges
If you would like an exchange the best way is to order your replacement off our website in the normal way. We will refund your original purchase when we receive it back. We operate this fast track system instead of traditional exchanges because our stock is constantly changing; everything you see on the website is in stock but by the time an item is returned to us we could have sold out so an exchange might not be possible. Our fast track system is the best way to ensure you receive your replacement item in the shortest possible time, with the minimum of fuss.
Subsidised, Low Cost Returns
We offer subsidised returns using In Post and Collect Plus, with prices as low as £2.99
We'll send instructions on how to use these services after you have completed our Returns Form
Returns to Our Shop
When We Receive Your Parcel
1. Immediately send you a 'Parcel Received' email providing you used our returns label otherwise please track your parcel with your chosen carrier.
2. Email you again when we have processed your parcel which should be within 7 days of receipt. Please allow us extra time during the busy peak winter season.
3. Refund any money due back into the account used to pay. It can take up to 5 working days for your bank to credit your account. We will refund original delivery charges (from when we first despatched the goods to you) providing you cancel your order within 7 days of purchase and providing the parcel was sent using the cheapest available option.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon completion of our Returns Form instructions will be sent to you by email including our returns address which varies depending upon what you purchased.
- Your returned item must be received within 30 days of our despatch to you or before 14th January for Christmas presents purchased after 1st November.
- All products we sell are in pristine brand new, unused and unmarked condition (unless specifically mentioned otherwise). When you return an item to us it must be in the same condition as when you received it, so that we can put it back into stock and re-sell it to another customer. Labels must still be attached to the product. Damaged packaging will only be accepted if the damage was the minimum amount necessary to open the package and inspect the product or if the damage was caused in transit. Please do not tape or staple paperwork to the item or the packaging. Please use packing paper or plastic to cover the product and it's related branded packaging when returning.
- We are unable to provide refunds or credits for items you despatch which are not received by us or which are returned without any means of identification.
- We will issue refunds up to the value of the original transaction. For refunds in excess of the original transaction value, credit notes will be issued.
- If a returned item is lost in transit, you will need to make a claim against the carrier.
- If we send you wrong or faulty items, goods you never ordered, or substitute goods you prefer not to accept, we will refund or issue a credit note to cover your return delivery charges providing you obtain our consent by email and use the return delivery method that we stipulate. Customers shall pay return delivery charges in all other instances.
- The return of items which qualified the purchaser to a promotion (such as buy a snowboard, boots and bindings to save an additional 10%) shall result in the forfeit of the discount unless replacement items are re-ordered prior to the return being made.
- Snowboard, ski and wakeboard bags which have been used to despatch your snowboard, skis or wakeboard, cannot be returned, credited or refunded as they will have become used items.
- DVDs and videos cannot be returned or refunded if their seal is broken.
- Underwear and thermal underwear cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- If we customise a product or custom build a product to your specific requirements - such as, but not limited to, skis which have had bindings drill mounted to them, the applying of grip tape to a skateboard deck, the building of a stunt scooter or bike to your exact specifications - you will not be able to cancel your order or return the item after work has begun. As such you forgo your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations or the Sale of Goods Act.
- Climbing ropes must be returned coiled and sealed in their original wrapping/packaging. Opened climbing ropes cannot be returned and will not be refunded for safety reasons.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept the returns of DJI products if they have been used in any manner. Once the packaging of the product has been opened, the product is considered used and consequently cannot be returned, credited or refunded. This does not forfeit your right to a warranty claim if the product is defective.