Head Office, Watford WD24 4YW
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Absolute Snow for a Shop Assistant in our exclusive appointment based shop.
You will be reporting to our shop Supervisor and working alongside our office and reception teams to create a memorable and unique personal shopping experience.
The ideal candidate will be attentive to our customers’ needs, giving them a lot of attention and getting to know their likes and dislikes during the appointment. They will need to listen carefully and be considerate of each customer’s needs and budget, as well as being able to clearly communicate knowledge of our product range in order to guide them towards the right product.
We are looking for a friendly and personable candidate with an enthusiastic and professional work ethic to fill this very hands-on role. There will be plenty of opportunity to learn about the extensive range products that we stock, and the sports that we sell.
We are currently looking for a new recruit to join our existing team through our peak winter period, October 2019 - March 2020.
• Greeting customers into our shop and finding out which items they are looking to buy and how best to meet their requirements
• Using knowledge of our product range to select the best products for that particular customer
• Retrieving the customer’s product selections from our warehouse for them to see and try on
• Ensuring our shop is always presentable and maintaining a tidy and welcoming environment for shoppers
• Keeping up to date on new product launches, special offers or discounts currently running
• Previous experience working in an outdoor sports shop is desirable however full training will be provided
• Enthusiasm for the sports that we sell and willingness to learn about our range of products
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well in a busy environment
• A friendly, passionate and approachable demeanor
• A 'love what you do' attitude
We have a team-based culture and everyone is expected to ‘muck in’ and help out on a very wide variety of tasks, as and when the need arises. This position will require weekend and evening work. For all positions overtime is likely to be required during busy periods. Even our Managing Director has been known to pack parcels at Christmas! Our team spirit and team based working practices make it a fulfilling and exciting place to work. All salaries will be based on experience and qualifications. Having identified preferred candidates, we intend on making job offers which will not be turned down!
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!