The REAL/TRIFECTA snowboard camp.
Absolute-Snow have teamed up with REAL snowboarding and Nidecker. Three of the best in the snowboard world come together to create the best winter snowboarding camp!
January 12th – 19th 2020
REAL snowboarding, who have provided awesome coaching on the annual SNOWPARKING camp for years have now teamed up with Absolute-snow And Nidecker, to bring you an action packed week, board demo, powder shred, daily freebies and progression guaranteed week of fun.
On top of staying in the amazing Chalet Robin and being coached by REAL snowboarding, you will have access to some mega deals from Absolute-Snow and the opportunity to ride some of the best snowboards in the game with a Nidecker demo centre.
Sounds too good to be true?
It’s an incredible deal because you get everything included, all you need to do is book a flight and you are ready to join us.
What level snowboarder to I need to be to join the camp?
For our TRIFECTA camp we welcome intermediate to advanced snowboarders. If you are unsure of your snowboarding level or how to identify this then just click here to find out more.
This all sounds great but what exactly is included?
• Free Geneva Airport Transfers to and from resort
• Breakfast and evening meals 5 days out of 6 (for the chalet staff day off, we organise an evening out as a team and continental breakfast will still available in the chalet just not a cooked option)
• Snowboard coaching on the mountain by the Real Snowboarding instructors
• Prize giveaways throughout the week by our sponsors.
• Goodie bag on arrival
• Yoga/Pilates stretch class mid week by Georgie Kennington Pilates
• Free chalet wine
• 4 course meal each evening
• Nespresso machine & Yorkshire Tea
• Free wifi