|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
686 Snowboard jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which fit applies.
Modern Fit: 686's slimmest fit, which isn't too loose, but leaves enough room for any riding style while maintaining style.
Articulated Fit: Includes ergonomically articulated cut lines in the knees, elbows and hood which work with your movements.
Tailored Fit: Inspired by streetwear, this look still provides enough room for layering and movement while you're on the slopes.
In Our Opinion
686 snowboard jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger.
We are confident in the fit of 686 Snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|