|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
686 womens snowboard and ski jackets come in a variety of 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which fit applies.
- Modern Fit. Not too loose or slim, the Modern Fit leaves enough room for any riding style while still remaining stylish.
- Articulated Fit. Includes ergonomically articulated cut lines in the knees, elbows and hood to work with your constant movement.
- Tailored Fit. A streetwear inspired profile which still offers enough room for layering and movement on the slopes.
In Our Opinion
The 686 size chart is accurate and reliable. There is no need to go 'up' or 'down' a size, which can be the case with some other brands. The fit is designed to be loose enough for layering underneath and caters for freedom of movement, without being loose and baggy, or figure hugging tight.
We are confident in the fit of 686 ski & snowboard jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|