|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
Airblaster Snowboard jackets come in six 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
- Slim. Airblasters slimmest fitting jacket designed to be the closest possible crossover between street and snow.
- Tailored. Not too tight, not too loose. Slightly slimmer than a traditional classic fit yet still allowing generous length in the arms and body, to keep you covered and looking good.
- Tailored Long. Same as the tailored fit, with additional length in the body.
- Relaxed Long. A baggier fit than Tailored Long, with the additional length in the body.
- Relaxed Drop Tail. A baggy fit, with a longer back than the front.
- Relaxed. A traditional snowboard jacket cut with adequate width in the arms and body to ensure ease of movement and provide space for layering.
In Our Opinion
The Airblaster ski & snowboard jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger than what you think.
We are confident in the fit of Airblaster Snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|