|Your Hand Size|
|XX Small||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
In Our Opinion
The Analog size chart is accurate and reliable. Please use the measurements on the size guide rather than assuming which size normally fits you.
We are confident in the fit of Analog gloves because:
- We have tried the gloves on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the gloves in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Hands
- If you plan on wearing wrist guards under your standard gloves, then you will need to go for one size larger than you think.
- If the gloves you are looking to purchase include an integrated wrist guard, the brand will adjust the size of the glove accordingly to accomodate this. Please use the size chart above to determine the correct size for you.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|