|Backpack Sizing - Torso Length|
|Regular||47 - 51.5||43 - 47.5||18.5 - 20||17 - 19|
|Tall||50.5 - 55.5||46.5 - 51.5||20 - 22||18 - 20|
How to Measure Your Torso
● Stand up straight with your arms hanging by your sides
● Ask a friend to run a tape measure from the top of your shoulders (i.e the same place where the collar on a crew neck T shirt finishes), down your back to your waistline (ie the small of your back, at the same height as your naval or the top of your hip bone).
Arc'teryx backpack hip belts are available to purchase as stand alone items. The following size chart relates to 'stand alone' hip belts and not to the hip belts supplied with any particular backpack.
Arc'teryx shoulder straps are available to purchase as stand alone items. The following size chart relates to 'stand alone' shoulder straps and not to the shoulder straps supplied with any particular backpack.
In Our Opinion
The Arc'teryx size charts are accurate and reliable and your backpack will fit if you refer to the measurements given. We are confident in the fit of Arc'teryx backpacks because:
● They have gone to the trouble of preparing this size information!
● We have tried them ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
● We see customers testing for size in our Mountain Sports Shop
● We have been selling them for years!
Additional Help & Advice
Browse our Advice Centre for more buying guides.
Email any time.