|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
UK Dress Size
In Our Opinion
The Avalaan size chart is accurate and reliable. There is no need to go 'up' or 'down' a size, which can be the case with some other brands. The fit is designed to be loose enough for layering underneath and caters for freedom of movement, without being loose and baggy, or figure hugging tight.
We are confident in the fit of Avaalan ski & snowboard jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|