|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
In Our Opinion
The Bonfire size chart is accurate and reliable. Since kids can differ dramatically in height at different ages it is recommended to use the height measurements to gain a better indication of what size to get.
We are confident in the fit of Bonfire Snowboard Pants because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Waist
How to Measure Your Inside Leg
We recommend that you never measure an existing item of clothing, such a jacket or pants to determine the size you require. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the top
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket/top
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|