|Your Chest Size|
|XX Small||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
In Our Opinion
The Burton size chart is accurate and reliable. However we have found that Burton tech apparel does tend to come up on the large side so if you are unsure and don't want too baggy a fit then we would suggest you size down.
We are confident in the fit of Burton Tech Apparel/Softshell because:
- We have tried the tech apparel/softshells on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the tech apparel/softshells in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a garment to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the garment
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular garment.
All of the above will differ depending on a garment's specific design. A garment's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from garment to garment.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|