Your Knuckle Circumference
|Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Inches||5.5 - 6.5||6.5-7.5||7.5-8.5||8.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 10.5|
|CM||14 - 16.5||16.5 - 19||19 - 22||22 - 24||24 - 27|
In Our Opinion
The Dakine size chart is accurate and reliable, and should fit according to the measurements given. Wrist Guards are designed to be close fitting as they can't be moving as you ride and offer the best support when tight.
- We are confident in the fit of Dakine Wrist Guards because:
- We have tried the wrist guards on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the wrist guards in our Snowboard Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Knuckles
- Have your your hand flat with fingers extended and pass a soft tape measure around the widest part of your knuckles. The tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|