|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
DC Snowboard hoodies come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each hoody to see which applies.
- Tailored. The best crossover between street and snow. These hoodies feature a slightly longer tail and slimmer body.
- Standard. Classic fit that feels good in any environment. Comfortable yet functional, without looking too baggy.
- Relaxed. As requested by DC team riders. This style has a looser fit than the rest of the line. The hoodies have a longer body and sleeve for better coverage and maximum mobility.
In Our Opinion
The DC size chart is accurate and reliable, but please be aware that the standard and relaxed fit hoodies are designed to be worn oversized and baggy. Since kids can differ dramatically in height at different ages it is recommended to use the height measurements to gain a better indication of what size to get.
We are confident in the fit of DC Snowboard hoodies because:
- We have tried the hoodies on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the hoodies in our Snowboard Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|