|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
DC Snowboard jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
- Tailored. The best crossover between street and snow. These jackets feature a slightly longer tail, slimmer body and ultimate articulation on shoulders and elbows.
- Regular. Classic fit that feels good in any environment. Comfortable yet functional, without looking too baggy. Articulated elbows.
- Relaxed. As requested by DC team riders. This style has a looser fit than the rest of the line. The jackets have a longer body and sleeve for better coverage and maximum mobility.
In Our Opinion
The DC size chart is accurate and reliable, but please be aware that the standard and relaxed fit jackets are designed to be worn oversized and baggy. Therefore, if you prefer a more fitted look and you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size.
We are confident in the fit of DC Snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|