|Your Chest Size|
|Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
DC Snowboard garments come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each garment to see which applies.
- Tailored. The best crossover between street and snow. These garments feature a slightly longer tail, slimmer body and ultimate articulation on shoulders and elbows.
- Standard. Classic fit that feels good in any environment. Comfortable yet functional, without looking too baggy. Articulated elbows.
- Relaxed. As requested by DC team riders. This style has a looser fit than the rest of the line. The garments have a longer body and sleeve for better coverage and maximum mobility.
In Our Opinion
The DC size chart is accurate and reliable, but please be aware that the standard and relaxed fit garments are designed to be worn oversized and baggy. Therefore, if you prefer a more fitted look and you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size.
We are confident in the fit of DC Snowboard Garments because:
- We have tried the tech apparel/softshells on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the tech apparel/softshells in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a garment to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the garment
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular garment.
All of the above will differ depending on a garment's specific design. A garment's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from garment to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|