The size guide provides measurement charts for Haglöfs' clothing. For measurements for EU/Scandinavian clothing we have two size guides, A and B. You will find information on the product page that tells you which size guide to use. Use the information provided in the charts below to help you determine the best fit.
|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
In Our Opinion
Sizings tend to vary between brands and the above size information, taken from Haglofs' own guide, accurately represents the best fit. Haglofs is designed for a more 'fitted' style. If you are between sizes and require room for layering please choose the larger size.
We are confident in the fit of Haglofs garments because:
- We have tried the garments on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|