|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
LINE Snowboard & Ski jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
- Standard Fit.This is LINE's classic style designed to have enough space for ease of movement and layering whilst maintaining a stylish look.
- Rider Fit. This fit has been designed to be wider and taller ensuring maximum comfort and style.
- Team Fit. An extra 2" (5cm) taller than XL for extra steeze above your knees.
In Our Opinion
We are confident in the fit of LINE ski & snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|