Line ski jackets are designed to fit loose and big. If this is the look you want, there is no need to go up a size because Line have already allowed for this. If you are between sizes, it's probably better to go down a size because the cut of the jackets is very generous. We are confident in Line ski jacket sizes because:
● We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
● We see customers wearing Line jackets in our Ski Shop
● We have been selling Line for years.
● We monitor customer returns.
LINE ski jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
● The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket.
● The freedom of movement required for snowboarding and skiing.
● The cut and style of the jacket.
● The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. If you have a jacket at home which fits you well, please do not attempt to measure it to help you choose the size of your new jacket - it will not work even if your existing jacket is the same make or similar style to the one you'd like to buy.
Still Not Sure What Size to Get?