|Your Bust Size (UK)|
|Your Waist Size (UK)|
In Our Opinion
Sizings tend to vary between brands and the above size information is designed to help you choose the correct Montane product. The measurements given are your own body measurements and sizing for each individual product takes into account its intended usage. This means a size large Crew Neck base-layer will be smaller than a size large Down Jacket but Montane would still recommend choosing the same size.
We are confident in the fit of Montane garments because:
- We have tried the garments on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|