Oakley ski and snowboard jackets fit true to size. Measure your chest and refer to the table below for the perfect fit. If you are between sizes, go up a size for a looser baggy fit or go down a size for a more tailored fit. We are confident in Oakley snowboard and ski jacket sizes because:
● We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
● We see customers wearing Oakley jackets in our Snowboard & Ski Shop
● We have been selling Oakley for years.
● We monitor customer returns.
Oakley Ski & Snowboard jackets come in four 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
- Slim fit.
Relaxed throughout the chest and a slightly tapered chest to waist opening.
- Regular fit.
Relaxed throughout the chest with a standard body length.
- Parka fit.
Straight throughout with added length.
- Loose fit.
Spacious fit allows for movement and flexibility needed in all conditions.
How to Measure Your Chest
Wear just an undergarment or nothing at all.
Stand up straight with your arms hanging by your sides and breath normally.
Run a soft tape measure under your arm pits over the largest part of your chest and across your shoulder blades.
The tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
● The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket.
● The freedom of movement required for snowboarding and skiing.
● The cut and style of the jacket.
● The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. If you have a jacket at home which fits you well, please do not attempt to measure it to help you choose the size of your new jacket - it will not work even if your existing jacket is the same make or similar style to the one you'd like to buy.