The easiest way to determine the best size Ortovox Protector Series pack is to use your height and to refer to the table below but, if your torso is longer or shorter than normal, you could also measure your torso.
|Your Height||Torso Length|
|Short||150 - 175||59 - 69||36 - 44||14 - 17|
|Regular||170 - 195||67 - 77||42 - 50||16.5 - 20|
|Long||180 - 210||71 - 83||47 - 56||18.5 - 22|
How to Measure Your Torso
● Stand up straight with your arms hanging by your sides
● Ask a friend to run a tape measure from the top of your shoulders (i.e the same place where the collar on a crew neck T shirt finishes), down your back to your waistline (ie the small of your back, at the same height as your naval or the top of your hip bone).
In Our Opinion
The Ortovox Protector Series size chart is accurate and reliable and your backpack will fit if you refer to the measurements given. We are confident in the fit of Ortovox Protector Series backpacks because:
● They have gone to the trouble of preparing this size information!
● We have tried them ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
● We see customers testing for size in our Mountain Sports Shop
● We have been selling them for years!
Additional Help & Advice
Browse our Advice Centre for more buying guides.
Email any time.