|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
Picture snowboard & ski jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which fit applies.
Freestyle: This is Pictures most relaxed fit designed for those who prefer the clothing on the baggier side. This fit also provides maximum movement and allows for plenty of layering.
Medium: This is a more classic fit designed to be neither slim nor oversized.
Street: Picture's slimest fitting style designed as a cross over between street and snow.
In Our Opinion
Picture ski & snowboard jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger.
We are confident in the fit of Picture ski and snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|