|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
|Inches||up to 32||32-34||34-36.5||37-39||39.5-41.5|
|cm||up to 80||82-87||88-93||94-99||100-105|
In Our Opinion
Picture apparel tends to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements.
We are confident in the fit of Picture apparel because:
- We have tried the jackets and pants on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Retail Store
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding and hiking
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|