|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
Picture ski and snowboard jackets come in a two 'fits'. Check the product description to see which fit applies.
Freestyle: This is Pictures most relaxed fit designed for those who prefer the clothing on the baggier side. This fit also provides maximum movement and allows for plenty of layering.
Medium: This is a more classic fit, which is slightly tailored in the torso and hem meaning that it is not to tight nor baggy.
In Our Opinion
Picture jackets come up a bit tighter in the torso and waist than other brands, so if you are going for a 'baggy' look then it may be better to go up a size.
We are confident in the fit of Picture ski & snowboard jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|