Planks Snowboard & Ski Pants come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
- Regular Fit. Articulated sleeves combined with a comfortable fit for a slightly cleaned up look
- Relaxed Fit. Designed to be worn with a mid layer underneath. Without a mid layer it may feel a little roomy.
- Tailored Fit. This fit has a slightly narrower body with an off the shoulder seam for that classic stylish look.
In Our Opinion
The Planks ski & snowboard pants tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger than what you think.
We are confident in the fit of Planks pants because:
- We have tried the pants on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the pants in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Waist
How to Measure Your Inside Leg (Inseam)
Snowboard / Ski Pant Dimensions
The waist band size, as physically measured on a on a pair of snowboard or ski pants, will rarely be the same as that quoted by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer quotes the waist measurement of the person the pants are designed to fit, and the waist band rarely aligns with a person's natural waist line. If a manufacturer quotes a 34" waist, the pants should fit you if you have a 34 inch waist, but the waist band on the pants, depending on the cut of the pants, may not actually be 34 inches.
When you measure the inseam on a pair of snowboard or ski pants, it should be similar to your own inside leg measurement but people often wear snowboard or ski pants with shorter inseams than their inside leg measurement or their normal street trousers because:
a) Snowboard and ski boots are bulky and rise up your leg a fair way.
b) It's the fashion to wear your pants with the crotch low down towards your knees so, if you are one of these people, the inside leg measurement makes precious little difference.
People also wear pants with extra long legs if they like the bunched up look.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|