Protest snowboard and ski jackets fit true to size - there is no need to buy bigger or smaller. We are confident in Protest ski jacket sizes because:
● We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
● We see customers wearing Protest jackets in our Snowboard Shop
● We have been selling Protest for years.
● We monitor customer returns.
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
● The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket.
● The freedom of movement required for snowboarding and skiing.
● The cut and style of the jacket.
● The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. If you have a jacket at home which fits you well, please do not attempt to measure it to help you choose the size of your new jacket - it will not work even if your existing jacket is the same make or similar style to the one you'd like to buy.
Still Not Sure What Size to Get?