|Single Sizes||Your Head Size (Youth)|
In Our Opinion
We are confident in the fit of R.E.D. Youth Helmets because:
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the helmets in our Snowboard Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Head
- Measure around your head using a soft tape measure.
- Ensure the tape passes across the centre of the forehead, above the ears and over the natural bump at the back of the head.
- Allow 1cm extra for long or thick hair, or if you intend to wear a beanie or balaclava under the helmet.
- If you are at the top end of any of the sizes, we advise going for the larger size to accommodate different head shapes. If your head is exactly the same circumference as the helmet, because your head is unlikely to be the exact shape of the helmet it's unlikely to fit perfectly so a larger size will fit better.
Still not sure what size to get?