|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
Ride Jackets come in 4 different 'fits': Classic, Classic Long, Tailored and Core Fit. Check the product description on each jacket to see which fit applies.
- Classic - The best crossover between street and snow. Made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and maximises mobility.
- Classic Long - A Classic jacket fit that allows room for layering and mobility with an added 2" in overall length.
- Tailored - Designed to fit like a street jacket by slimming the profile down with minimal room for layering.
- Core - Used in Ride's tech streetwear, mid-layer and base layer pieces, offering a close-to-body fit with with minimal room for layering. This fit is ideal for wearing under a shell or on its own for everyday use.
Still unsure? Check out Ride's Video explaining their different fits.
In Our Opinion
The Ride size chart is accurate and reliable
We are confident in the fit of Ride Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the tops in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket or top to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the top
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket/top
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jackets's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from top to top.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|