|Roxy Teenie Wahine Sizing|
|Roxy Girl Sizing|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
In Our Opinion
The Roxy size chart is accurate and reliable. Since kids can differ dramatically in height at different ages it is recommended to use the height measurements to gain a better indication of what size to get.
We are confident in the fit of Roxy Outerwear because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the clothing in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket or top to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the top
- The freedom of movement required for snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket/top
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jackets's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from top to top.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|