|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
|cm||80.5 - 82.5||84.5-86.5||88.5-90.5||92.5-94.5||96.5-98.5|
Roxy ski and snowboard jackets come in a four 'fits'. Check the product description to see which fit applies.
Slim: A cosy fit that still allows for movement on the slopes.
Regular: A standard cut and relaxed fit, not too short, baggy or long.
Tailored: A close fit for a fashionable look but designed for mobility.
Tailored Long: The same fit as Tailored, but with extra length in the body.
In Our Opinion
Roxy ski & snowboard jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger than what you think.
We are confident in the fit of Roxy ski & snowboard jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|