|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
In Our Opinion
Saxx outdoor clothing tends to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements.
Saxx men's range comes in four fits. Be sure to choose the style most suited to your chosen activity for optimum fit and comfort.
Regular: Designed for comfort and freedom of movement, with a slightly looser fit.
Modern: A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering and an athletic style.
Semi-Compression: Ideal for training and lighter workouts, providing a hybrid performance fit.
Compression: A second-skin fit for maximising performance in any activity.
We are confident in the fit of Saxx garments because:
- We have tried the garments on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the garments in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|