|CM||10.8 - 11.2||11.2 - 12.1||12.1 - 12.9||12.9 - 13.8|
|CM||13.8 - 14.6||14.6 - 15.5||15.5 - 16.3||16.3 - 17.1||17.1 - 18.0||18.0 - 18.4||18.4 - 18.8|
|CM||18.8 - 19.7||19.7 - 20.5||20.5 - 21.3||21.3 - 22.2||22.2 - 22.6||22.6 - 23.1||23.1 - 23.9||23.9 - 24.7|
In Our Opinion
The Sorel size chart is accurate and reliable, please use the chart above to find your size and work out which size is best for you. If you are unsure on the sizing use the CM sizing. Take your best fitting and most comfortable shoe or boot. Remove the insole and measure it from end to end with a tape measure. This will be the CM size that you should go for.
We are confident in the fit of Sorel Winter Boots and Shoes because:
- We have tried the boots on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the boots in our Snowboard Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
We strongly recommend that you double check the size chart in order to select the correct size for your feet. However please be aware that the fit of footwear can differ from the size chart above for the following reasons:
- The thickness of socks worn
- The use of seperate insoles such as orthotics
- The cut and style of the footwear, particularly on high leg models
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|