|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
Source: The North Face
In Our Opinion
The North Face mid layers come up as would expect. Therefore, we recommend you chose your usual clothing size.
We are confident in the fit of The North Face mid layers because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
Mid Layer Dimensions
We strongly recommend that you never measure a mid layer to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of base layers beneath the mid layer.
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding.
- The cut and style of the mid layer.
All of the above will differ depending on a mid layer's specific design. A mid layer's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from mid layer to mid layer.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|