|Inside Leg (cm/inches)||40.5/16||45.5/18||50.5/20||57/22.5||66/26||71/28|
In Our Opinion
Trespass ski & snowboard base layers tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit then please go by these measurements. Please note that Trespass base layers are not designed to be skin tight but are designed to worn underneath mid layers or jackets.
We are confident in the fit of Trespass ski and snowboard Base Layers because:
- We have tried the mid layers on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the base layers in our Snowboard Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
Base Layer Dimensions
We strongly recommend that you never measure a base layer to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding.
- The cut and style of the base layer.
All of the above will differ depending on a base layer's specific design. A base layer's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from base layer to base layer.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|