|Your Chest Size|
Volcom ski and snowboard jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
EQS Fit. This fit is Volcom's most tailored design. With narrower sleeves and body the cut is designed to emphasizes your feminine shape through the waist, with a slightly curved hem to match.
Long EQS Fit. The same as EQS Fit, but with added length to the body and back.
Standard Fit. A standard cut and relaxed fit, not too short, baggy or long. This fit is ideal for layering and ensures freedom of movement.
In Our Opinion
Volcom ski & snowboard jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger than what you think.
We are confident in the fit of Volcom ski & snowboard jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
- The wearing of mid and / or base layers beneath the jacket
- The freedom of movement required for skiing and snowboarding
- The cut and style of the jacket
- The insulation which may or may not be included in a particular jacket.
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.
Still not sure what size to get?
|Buy two, send one back. No quibble Returns Policy.|
|Visit us in store. Address | Opening Hours|