|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
Wearcolour Snowboard & Ski jackets come in three 'fits'. Check the product description on each jacket to see which applies.
- Regular Fit.This is CLWR's classic style designed to have enough space for ease of movement and layering whilst maintaining a stylish look.
- Loose Fit. This is a very similar fit and style to the regular fit however has a bit mre length in the torso giving a slightly more street feel to these jackets
- Tailored Fit. Clothing cut to fit the shape of the body - fitted at the waist and sleeves are slimmer than normal.
In Our Opinion
The Wearcolour ski & snowboard jackets tend to fit very closely to the size chart above, so for a good fit, please go by these measurements. If you want a baggy look and feel then go for a size larger than what you think.
We are confident in the fit of Wearcolour ski & snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.