|Your Chest Size|
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
Westbeach jackets come in 3 different 'fits': Classic, Tall and Loose. Check the product description on each jacket to see which fit applies.
- Classic -The gold standard fit. Roomy and practical for maximum mobility.
- Tall -Longer length for maximum style points. Still roomy and practical for maximum mobility.
- Loose - Room for a party and then some! For those who want style over substance.
In Our Opinion
Westbeach ski and snowboard jackets come up slightly larger than you would expect. Therefore, if you prefer a slightly more fitted look, and you are between sizes, we would recommend to go for the smaller size.
We are confident in the fit of Westbeach ski and snowboard Jackets because:
- We have tried the jackets on ourselves, in a full range of models and sizes.
- We monitor customer returns.
- We see customers wearing the jackets in our Snowboard/Ski Shop
- We have been selling them for years!
How to Measure Your Chest
We strongly recommend that you never measure a jacket to determine the chest size you need. Actual garment sizes differ substantially from the dimensions quoted in the table at the top of this page because the manufacturer makes allowances for:
All of the above will differ depending on a jacket's specific design. A jacket's physical dimensions will always be significantly greater than your actual chest measurement but this difference will also vary from jacket to jacket.