About the Snugpak Travelpak 1
With over 40 years of experience, Snugpak offers a high-quality range of tried and tested sleeping bags for all conditions. The Travelpak 1 gives you their lightest, most compact insulated mummy bag in the Travelpak range for warm-weather travel and camping adventures.
The Travelpak 1 features a highly breathable Paratex® base fabric delivering superior wicking properties and a DWR treatment for moisture resistance. Travelsoft insulation provides ultra-lightweight, high-loft fibres that retain heat while compressing down to a travel-friendly size of just 18 x 15 cm.
Antibacterial treatment in both the shell and lining make it perfect for long-stay travel and backpacking through tropical climes. This specially developed antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment discourages the growth of bacteria to reduce odours and the need for regular laundering. This gives you fresh-smelling bedding with every use, ideal for long-stay travel in hot climates where washing facilities may be limited.
A built-in mosquito net offers all-night protection from biting insects. The net can be rolled away when not required while the design allows you to seal the sleeping bag when not in use to prevent any wee beasties from finding their way in. A handy zip pocket lets you keep smaller essentials and valuables close to hand.
The Travelpak One from Snugpak - a great all-rounder for those seeking a lightweight and compact sleeping bag for warm-weather travel.
- 2 Season, ultralight sleeping bag for warm weather adventures
- Roll away mosquito net for bug protection
- Integrated zip pocket for smaller essentials
- Antibacterial fabrics for reduction of odours
- Includes compression stuff sack for easy carrying
- Easy to wash
- Best Use: 2 Season | Backpacking | Camping | Tropical Climates
- Insulation: Travelsoft, 100% polyester, ultra lightweight high-loft fine fibres
- Shape: Mummy
- Total Weight: 850 g | 1.87 lbs
- Length: 220 cm | 86.5"
- Max User Height: 205 cm | 81"
- Dimensions (chest, knee, foot): 80 x 60 x 50 cm | 31" x 24" x 20"
- Pack Size: 18 x 15 cm | 7" x 6"
- Shell: 100% polyester, water repellent, Hex Rip Stop with antibacterial Paratex
- Lining: 100% polyester, antibacterial Paratex
- Comfort Range: 7°C | 44.5°F
- Lower Limit: 2°C | 35.5°F
- Temperature Rating Guide