About the The North Face Freedom
Essential for off-piste freerides, the Freedom pants from The North Face offer a laidback style fused with plenty of practical features.
Crafted from waterproof, breathable, 2-layer seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric, you'll be kept dry through the harshest mountain conditions and the most high-octane descents. What's more, the DryVent™ material in these Freedom men's trousers is made from recycled polyester and finished with a PFC-free water repellent, making it both sustainable as well as hard-wearing.
Fitted with The North Face's very own Chimney Venting™ system, which enables air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the inner thigh vents, you can count on feeling fresh even after the most sweat-inducing rides. Complete with secure-zip pockets for your hands as well as hook-and-loop closing chest and cargo pockets, you can store your essentials and keep them safe on your tour.
Lightweight, durable, and designed to keep you dry, be ready to release yourself into the winter wilderness with the Freedom ski/snowboard pants from The North Face.
- Fabric - Solid Colours: 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC DWR finish/166 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100%
- Fabric - Heather/Printed Style: Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC DWR finish/123 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100%
- Fabric - Kickpatches: 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC DWR finish
- Inseam: S 76.2 cm, R 81.28 cm, L 86.36 cm 123 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100%
- Fit: Regular
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inner-thigh vents