About the The North Face Vectiv Exploris Mid FLT
Discover new heights in The North Face Vectiv Exploris Mid FutureLight™ Hiking Boots. Designed with innovation, this is the footwear of the future, offering maximum stability and minimizing fatigue for long, challenging hikes.
The upper is crafted from abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop mesh with a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane for all day dryness. An integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay provide durable protection against flying debris. The lightweight OrthoLite® X55™ footbed offers breathable comfort with moisture-management, anti-microbial properties, and is made with 5% recycled rubber content. These premium men's hiking boots benefit from Vectiv technology which helps to maximize your energy on the trail. A single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot provides multi-directional stability whilst the rocker geometry midsole gives you long-lasting forward propulsion. The Control™ rubber outsole has 4mm lugs and is specifically designed for hiking.
The Vectiv collection from The North Face is the ultimate in contemporary hiking footwear. With a modern, trainer-style appearance and all the cushioning, stability and protection you need from a reliable hiking boot, the Vectiv Exploris Mid FutureLight will propel you to the highest summits.
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Ripstop Mesh
- Membrane: Breathable-Waterproof FutureLight
- Footbed: OrthoLite® X55™
- Midsole: High-Rebound Single-Density EVA
- Outsole: Control™ Rubber with 4mm Lugs
- Vectiv Technology: Single-Density 3D TPU Plate / Rocker Geometry Midsole
- Lacing: Ghillie System
- Weight: 832g pair
- Integrated Protective Toe Cap, Rand and Heel Overlay
- Built-in Moisture Management and Antimicrobial Technology