About the Vango Cobra 200
The Vango Cobra 200 sleeping bag is crafted for 2-season performance using lightweight, premium down insulation for fast-moving trekking, backpacking, and cycle tours.
The Cobra uses an ethically sourced Hydro Barrier 700 fill-down insulation. This is arranged in a welded box wall construction which holds the insulation in place to ensure maximum loft and even heat distribution throughout the length. Hydro Barrier Down has been treated with a water-resistant coating that keeps it drier 4 times longer than regular down while continuing to insulate even if wet.
A new 20D 380T nylon shell delivers a low pack weight with a durable water-resistant coating to guard against damp conditions. It also features Thermal-Reverb, an aluminized layer that reflects body heat for greater thermal efficiency.
A host of added features make this bag a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts. Vango's Omega shaping has been engineered for maximum warmth with ergonomic tailoring around the head and shoulders for optimized heat retention. A 3D insulated zip baffle minimizes heat loss while a 3D adjustable hood and adjustable shoulder baffle all help to retain warmth for increased comfort.
A snag-free, two-way zip allows ease of access and can be opened at the bottom for ventilation in warmer weather. The Arrow Foot-shaped foot box helps settle your feet in a natural position while a zip pouch keeps smaller items close to your hand.
With its high warmth-to-weight ratio and super compact design, the Cobra 200 sleeping bag from Vango is a cozy go-to bag for warm-weather hiking and trekking adventures.
- 2-season down insulated sleeping bag with tapered shape
- Welded Box wall construction for maximum loft & even down distribution
- Hydro-Barrier down, premium 90/10 700fp duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Thermal Reverb aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user for increased warmth
- Plastic snap system combined with zip protector ensures easy opening & closing of sleeping bag
- Ethically sourced down - humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Breathable/water-resistant nylon shell protects down & ensures long-lasting performance
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle retains heat
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure for added protection
- Arrow Foot area allows feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle retains heat & reduces cold spots
- Full length 2-way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard seals in warmth or provides ventilation w/ anti-catch piping
- Internal storage pocket
- Omega shaping for ergonomic fit to improve heat retention
- 4-Strap compression stuffsack minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mesh storage sack lets down loft while in storage for increased bag lifespan
- Best Use: 2-Season | Camping | Alpine | Trekking
- Insulation: Hydro-Barrier 90/10 Duck Down 700FP
- Fabric: 20D 380T Nylon Outer Shell
- Fill Weight: 200g | 1 lb 8 oz
- Zip: Left hand zip
- Total Weight: 700g | 1 lb 8 oz
- Length: 210 cm | 82.5"
- Max User Length: 190 cm | 6'2"
- Dimensions (chest, foot): 75 x 48 cm | 29.5" x 18.5"
- Pack Size: 19 x 14 cm | 7.5" x 5.5"
- Comfort Range: 2°C | 35°F
- Lower Limit: -4°C | 24°F
- Extreme (Risk Range): -17°C | 2°F
- Temperature Rating Guide