About the Vans Hi-Standard Pro
Building on the phenomenal success of the OG model, the Vans Hi-Standard Pro snowboard boot has been developed for true all-mountain freestyle dominance. The Pro delivers the same awesome blend of style and comfort as its skate-inspired OG little brother, with upgraded features to enhance performance in all areas.
The Hi-Standard Pro has been fitted with Vans' V2 Ultracush liner, which has a dual-density, heat mouldable core with an Ultracush interior cushioning layer and a microsuede cuff and tongue for ultimate comfort. This liner also features SmartWool merino wool to create a warm and cosy barrier against the elements.
As if that wasn't enough, the V2 liner also features Vans' V2 Harness technology, designed to work in tandem with the liner to keep your foot perfectly locked down and eliminate heel lift for a more controlled and comfortable ride.
The V2 Footbed utilises Vans' dual-density PopCush construction with an integrated co-moulded TPU heat-mouldable arch support cradle to provide additional impact dampening and arch support, protecting your feet from hard snow and heavy landings. The 3D-moulded anatomical shape means your foot stays comfy, and the airflow perforations combined with Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet means your feet stay cool and dry!
Finished off with a super-grippy V2 Waffle Pro Outsole and Instep Flex Zones, the Vans Hi-Standard Pro is ideal for any rider looking for a performance-driven, stylish and versatile boot that can handle anything you can throw at it.
- V2 UltraCush with Smartwool Liner - A Dual-density, heat-mouldable liner that features an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, microsuede cuff, a comfort flex toe box, an exterior overlay support cage and an adjustable asymmetrical X-Cage for improved heel hold
- V2 POPCUSH Footbed - This super-supportive footbed offers Van's highest levels of impact cushioning and tuned energy return. The double-density POPCUSH construction has an Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape that absorbs impact and maximises comfort
- V2 Waffle Pro Outsole - Built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible board feel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence
- Instep Flex Zones - Flex zones prevent the shell from intruding on the boot's flex pattern, keeping your feet and ankles moving the way are supposed to, whether you're on your board or walking around
- V2 Harness - Customisable liner that offers enhanced support and personal heel hold
- Pleasure Cuff - The supple elasticity delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported
- Powercuff Strap - Provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. The configuration is customisable so you can either wrap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue
- Heat Retention 360° - The improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort
- Heat Mouldable Liners - Customisable liners that give you a perfect, instant comfort fit
- Rider Profile: Intermediate-Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium 5-6/10
- Lacing: Traditional Laces
- Condition: Brand New