Colour: Black / orange / yellow
Product ID: 232148
The award winning ARV series returns for 2019 with a completely new construction and is ready for pow shots and park laps, and just about everything else the mountain can bring your way. Perfect for skiers who want to make the whole mountain their playground, tail tap tree trunks, surf through pow and boost off kickers.
With a 106mm waist you don’t need to look outside to check the weather, the ARV is confident in all conditions. The AR Freestyle Rocker keeps your tips up in the deep snow or cruising over late season slush, and makes initiating those butters presses smoother than ever, and with 106mm of ski underfoot and carbon kevlar struts you're never lacking for stability and floatation. Progressive taper in the tip & tails lowers swing weight and reduces drag in soft conditions for maximum manoeuvrability wherever you choose to ride.
Armada's laminated Pop-Lite core crosses stiff high density woods with lightweight flexible pieces to create a super snappy and playful ski. Combine this with new reinforced sidewalls - designed to absorb impact and speed chatter - and you've got a poppy, lightweight ski which will easily crush just about any back country kicker or pro park rail.
The 106 features Armada’s s7 base, the perfect blend of durability and low maintenance with a speed additive, so you’re not going to be spending your precious savings on wax and servicing. The 2.2 impact edge is super light, strong and heat treated for durability, and is ready to take abuse all season long.
The ARV series has grown up alongside many freestyle riders, who are no longer going to be in the park all day, but instead want to explore the whole mountain and have the occasional lap through the park. Simply put the 2019 ARV 106 from Armada is the ultimate tool for freestyle skiers looking for a wider platform ski to transfer their park skiing on to the entire mountain.
- AR75 Sidewall - A cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall underfoot. This combines strong edge hold and grip with durability and a low swing weight
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full-length Ash stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Camber underfoot creates a solid and stable carve while rocker in the tip and tail keeps things playful whether riding forwards or switch
- S7 Base - This base is durable and easy to maintain
- 2.2 Impact Edge - Armada's mid-width ski edges, these are heat treated and built to be durable while avoiding excess weight.
- Designed For - 30% park / 70% All-Mountain
- Rider Profile - Advanced / Expert
- Camber Profile - Early Rise Tip & Tail
- Base - Sintered
- Flex - Medium (7.5/10 at waist, 6.5/10 at tip, 7/10 at tail)
- Bindings - Not Included - Bindings available here
- Binding Mounting - Will need to be professionally Drill Mounted
- Condition - Brand new, factory waxed - Ready to Ride