We are pleased to offer a free mounting and adjustment service for all of our customers who purchase skis and bindings either online or in store. Ski and binding mounting will be done in our workshop and can be done in store while you wait or prior to despatching your order. We will not charge you to mount skis and bindings providing you have purchased either your skis or your bindings from us.
Your Mounting Information
In order to mount skis and bindings we require the following information:
* Ski Boot Sole Length (in mm)
* Skier Height
* Skier Weight
* Skier Age
* Skier Ability Level
* Mounting Position (if this information is not provided then the manufacturers recommended mounting position will be used)
If you are purchasing qualifying items you will be asked to enter the information above during the checkout process. If you do not have this information to hand and still want your skis and bindings mounted then you will need to contact us by email before we process your order. We will then place your order on hold until you get back in touch.
We will mount your bindings and adjust the DIN settings based on the information that you provide. If we are mounting your skis and bindings without having your boots present then there may be additional adjustment required based on the specific wear pattern of your boots sole. We strongly recommend that all equipment is checked by a qualified ski technician prior to use to ensure a correct and safe setup.
Terms & Conditions
- By instructing us to mount your bindings you understand that the bindings may require some fine tuning or adjustment by a professional to fit your boots correctly.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any information provided for the mounting of ski bindings is accurate and correct. Refunds will not be given on products which have been incorrectly mounted as a result of inaccurate information provided.
- By instructing us to mount the bindings for you, you will not be able to cancel your order or to return the skis or bindings for a refund after the work has begun. As such you forgo your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations or the Sale of Goods Act.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury or damage caused to the skier, their equipment or others due to the set-up and mounting of bindings which must be inspected by a qualified ski technician prior to use.
- The customer understands and accepts that their equipment must be properly maintained and inspected regularly to ensure their full working order.
- We can mount bindings to skis even if you did not purchase either from us. In this situation, a £30 fee will apply.
- We cannot mount skis and bindings if the relevant information has not been provided before we despatch your order. This is because ski bindings must be set up to the specific boot sole length of the skier.