- Absolute-Snow is a trading name of The Boarding Company Limited, registered in England under number 5409600.
- The Boarding Company is VAT registered no. 873290605
- All references to the ’company’, ’us’, ‘I’, ’we’ or 'our' shall mean The Boarding Company Limited.
- All references to the ‘customer’ or ‘you’ shall mean the person or persons visiting one of our website or premises or purchasing or agreeing to purchase goods from The Boarding Company Limited.
- All references to the ‘website’ shall include reference to all domains owned by The Boarding Company Limited.
- By using any of our websites or by making a purchase from The Boarding Company Limited, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- All transactions with The Boarding Company Limited will be governed by these terms and conditions, whether executed online, by e-mail, fax, telephone, in person or by post.
- All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights.
- Products are sold singly unless otherwise stated.
- Every effort is made to ensure the colours depicted on our websites match as closely as possible those of the actual products. Differences may be apparent on some screens due to the technical properties of the screen. Natural lighting conditions vary enormously depending on the weather and the position of the sun, causing the same colour to appear to be different. Our photo studio lighting aims to pick a mid point. For these reasons we are unable to guarantee that the colours of products depicted on our website will precisely match the colour of the products you receive.
- Product specifications are checked to the best of our ability and, whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions. We reserve the right to alter product specifications without notice.
- The Boarding Company Limited accepts no liability for any loss or injury caused to individuals, property, possessions or third parties by the breakage (accidental, deliberate or otherwise) or misuse or manufacturing or design fault of any product supplied by us.
- If we sell out of a product or are unable to supply you with a product you have purchased, we will offer you alternative products or provide a full refund. We shall not be liable for any compensation claims for any breach of contract or any consequential losses or inconvenience you may have incurred.
- If we customise a product or custom build a product to your specific requirements - such as but not limited to the mounting of ski bindings, the applying of grip tape to a skateboard deck, altering any product to your specifications – you will not be able to cancel your order or to return the goods for a refund after the work has begun. As such you forgo your right to cancel your order.
- All prices include UK VAT at the current rate, where and when applicable.
- All prices, invoices, transactions and receipts will be in £ Sterling. The website offers customers the opportunity to view prices in other currencies purely for illustrative purposes, based on estimated exchange rates.
- It is the policy of The Boarding Company Limited to offer goods at the most reasonable price possible, however, if due to circumstances beyond our control we deem it necessary to alter any advertised price, special offer or promotion, we reserve the right to do so without prior notice.
- All recommended retail prices (RRPs) are those provided by the manufacturers or distributors of the products in question.
- All credit and debit card transactions must be authorised by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us or if validation of your card is not immediately available, The Boarding Company Limited will not be liable for any delay and/or non-delivery of your order.
- The Boarding Company Limited reserves the right to:
* Conduct our own enquiries into the validity of any credit or debit card payment and/or to use the services of an agent in so doing.
* Restrict delivery to the cardholder’s address.
* Decline any transaction or sale for any reason whatsoever without declaring the reasons for such action.
* Delay shipments until satisfied as to the authenticity of any payment via whatever means.
- All items supplied to the customer remain the property of The Boarding Company Limited until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
- Gift vouchers can not be traded commercially and can only be used by the voucher purchaser or original intended recipient.
- The Boarding Company Limited will not be liable for non-performances of our obligations caused by or resulting from industrial disputes or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the company such as acts of God, riots, civil commotion, flood, fire, extreme weather event and legislation.
- If by reason of such circumstances it shall become impossible within a reasonable time for the company to wholly or partly supply the items ordered then liability will be limited to the value of the items together with any associated delivery charges.
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through our websites nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of our websites are copyrighted with all rights reserved and remain the property of The Boarding Company Limited.
- Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction.
- You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice.
- Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- All videos contained within our websites are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not express the ideas or opinions of The Boarding Company Limited.
- Videos are used to communicate demonstrations of selected products and may not refer directly to the product you are looking to purchase.
- All videos that are branded with the 'Absolute-Snow.co.uk' logo are property of The Boarding Company Limited and reproduction/distribution is strictly prohibited.
Terms & Conditions apply to all marketing promotions as defined elsewhere including but not limited to those listed below
Price Match Guarantee
Mounting of Ski Bindings
Trade In & Trade Up Scheme
Early Bird Discount
Happy Birthday Promotion
Armed Forces Discount
Industry Workers Discount
Additional Terms and Conditions
We aim to deal with all complaints as effectively as possible. In the first instance, please message us via the website, letting us know your order reference and the issues that you have encountered. In most cases, we can resolve the issue very quickly. If further information is required, we may ask you to provide further detail or images via our website's messaging system.