Product ID: 180510
Armada's Invictus range has been around for several seasons and is now well established as a series of directional all-mountain freeride skis for skiing fast and tackling a huge range of conditions.
The 108 Ti is the widest of the group, so it's the most suited to soft snow conditions but still retains plenty of performance as an all mountain ski on firm and groomed snow. The rockered tip profile adds further to the skis float, as well as providing the agility and manoeuvrability needed for making quick decisions while negotiating freeride terrain. In the tail, there's a slight rocker that allows the ski to break loose when needed, but still offers a supportive and powerful exit to turns.
The dual titanal layers in this skis construction give it a huge amount of torsional stiffness as well as stiffness through the length of the ski, making the ski very hard to twist. When combined with the sidewall construction and camber profile underfoot, this translates to a ski with exceptional edge hold, that can maintain stability at very high speeds even on firm, crusty and frozen snow conditions.
All of this is built around a full wood core that adds further to the skis damp, stable feel on snow, with Carbon Kevlar stringers that add life and pop to the ski. Overall, the 2019 Invictus 108 Ti is perfect for anyone looking for a powerful, and very stable ski for freeride and all mountain skiing.
- AR50 Sidewalls - A cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall underfoot. This combines edge hold with durability and a low swing weight
- Hybrid Double Zone Core - Two high-density wood stringers make up this strong wood core which gives all the stability you need to confidently get up to speed
- CK Stringer - Carbon and Kevlar stringers are used in the tail to add pop, and increase the durability of the skis
- Carbon Fibre Layup - Carbon fibre strips from tip to tail add liveliness and snap to the ski
- Titanal layup - Two layers of high density aluminium alloy give strength and stability at the highest of speeds
- Laminate Matrix - Directional layering of fibreglass dictates the flex pattern and rigidity of the skis
- 2.2 Impact Edge - The edges are heat treated to increase strength without affecting weight
- Comp Series Base - This is a high density, super fast base
- AR Nose Rocker - Rocker in the tip gives floatation and all mountain versatility, whilst camber underfoot provides power and grip
- Designed For - All Mountain Freeride (30% Piste/ 70% Off Piste)
- Rider Profile - Advance/Expert
- Camber Profile - Tip Rocker
- Base - Sintered
- Flex - Stiff (8/10 at waist, 7.5/10 at tip, 8.5/10 at tail)
- Bindings - Not Included - Bindings available here
- Binding Mounting - Will need to be professionally Drill Mounted
- Condition - Brand new, factory waxed - Ready to Ride