Orange - Blue/Orange
Founded on the principle of sustainability, BioLite fuses the needs of families living in energy poverty with those of outdoor enthusiasts to bring you portable wood-burning stoves that convert heat into usable electricity for everyday use by anyone, anywhere.
The upgraded CampStove 2 features 50% more power than its predecessor, an integrated battery, and a user-friendly LED dashboard for real-time feedback on fire strength, fan levels, and available power giving you complete control.
The Campstove 2 runs entirely on wood and other biomass fuel removing the need for bulky fossil-based combustibles. This smokeless campfire is able to cook a meal or boil water all the while using BioLite's patented thermoelectric technology to generate electricity from waste heat to recharge connected devices; from mobile phones and LED lighting to GPS, POV cameras and more. Updated thermoelectrics now provide 3 watts of continuous power for greater charging performance.
The Campstove 2's new onboard battery also lets you store power. Simply charge-up before you go and carry a reserve of power with you on your trip to recharge or top-up devices as you go.
This innovative, off-grid design reduces the fuel consumption of a traditional open wood-fire by up to 50% while reducing toxic emissions for a cleaner, safer and more efficient heat source. The system features an internal fan - now with 4-speed settings - for improved control and air-flow to increase efficiency and cook times.
A scalloped pot stand keeps cookware in place while lightweight aluminium legs fold out for added stability in challenging terrain. This package includes a stuff-sack, firestarter, and the BioLite USB FlexLight allowing you to cook, read or just stave off the darkness of a long night.
The CampStove fits in a pack and is supported by a range of cooking accessories to make it a great alternative stove for campers, hikers and those looking for that traditional campfire experience with uniquely modern convenience.
Cook and charge with this sustainable alternative from BioLite!
- Thermoelectric Generator creates usable electricity from the heat of the fire to power/charge lights & smaller devices
- Integrated 2600 mAh battery charges devices with or without a live fire
- Smart LED dashboard provides real-time feedback on fire strength, power output & fan speed settings for complete control
- Micro USB charge-in & USB charge out (now with 50% more power)
- Internal fan jets with 4 speed settings to circulate air into the fire for improved combustion & efficiency
- Scalloped Pot Stand Triangulates pots & pans for stable cooking interface & diverts flames away from powerpack
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh creates a protective barrier from the inner burn chamber
- Lightweight Aluminium Legs Fold up & away for added portability
- Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smart phones
- Lumens: (FlexLight) 100 Lm - powered by USB
- Fuel Type: Renewable Biomass inc. wood, pinecones, wood pellets
- Avg. Boil Time: 4.5 mins per 32 oz | 1 litre (varies by fire strength)
- Water Boiled: 1.6 oz | 46g of wood per 1 litre of water (avg.)
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Live Power Output: 3W peak TEG generated; 5V, 2A USB output
- Burn Time (fan life): Turbo - 10hrs, Boil - 20hrs, Simmer - 25hrs, Campfire - 30hrs
- Size: 12.7 x 20 cm | 7.91 x 5.0”
- Storage Bag: No
- Weight: 935g | 2.6 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited