Product ID: 216442
When you’re run out and staring at the crux, the most important gear you have – is on your feet. Introducing the Zone Climbing Shoes from Black Diamond, an immensely high performing show designed to perfectly balance comfort and toughness.
Using Black Diamond’s innovative Engineered Knit Technology provides stretch in all the right places, support where it really matters, and extraordinary breathability to ensure you can push your limits every session.. The Zone’s last is downturned and aggressively shaped to ensure that it is adept at pulling on steep rock or plastic. Using tried and tested engineering, the shoe’s sticky Fuze rubber is molded instead of cut from one sheet of rubber, ensuring that the Zone has optimal consistency and comfort at minimal weight.
The Zone’s vamp area also uses printed rubber to provide extra friction while toe-hooking, while the medium-flex midsole gives you the ideal balance of sensitivity and power that you need for hard training sessions.
Two Velcro straps allow you to get the perfect fit, with one designed to be extra wide so you can lock in that aggressive fit when you need it.
Built upon Black Diamond’s award-winning and unrivalled legacy of industry-leading technology, research, and development, the Zone is a climbing shoe that can deliver maximum performance with optimal comfort: whether you’re spending a whole day at the crag or crushing at the gym.
- Type: Moderately downturned last for steep pulling
- Ability: Intermediate to advanced
- Closure: Double velcro strap - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- Rubber: 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Midsole: Minimalist soft-flex midsoles provide added sensitivity and comfort on steep terrain
- Upper: Synthetic knit fabric uppers provide stretch where you need it, support where it matters and exceptional breathability
- Weight: Approx. 800g