Tough water-resistant insulated hoody from Black Diamond.
Black Diamond represent the spirit and discipline of mountain sports through innovative design and durable, all weather protective construction.
The Men's Stance Belay Hoody combines a Pertex® Microlight shell with PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Insulation to create a lightweight, water resistant face with hydrophobic, quick drying insulation that retains 84% of its warmth even when wet.
This puffy/hoody features a helmet compatible, adjustable hood; two external hand warmer pockets and two internal drop pockets and chest pocket for extra storage. A drawcord hem helps seal out cold and wind while stretch gusset cuffs keep the sleeves in place while working the ropes. The whole garment compresses down into a handy pack size with a lightweight 480 g weight.
The Stance Belay Hoodie from Black Diamond gives you efficient damp weather protection with a great warmth-to-weight ratio. A perfect piece to accompany cold days partnering on the crag.
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Zip chest pocket, two zip hand pockets, two internal drop pockets, internal stretch media pocket
- Two-way, harness-compatible zip
- Stretch-gusseted cuffs
- Draw cord hem prevents weather ingress and heat loss
- Shell: Pertex® Microlight with DWR finish (30d, 50 g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft (80 g/m2)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum (20d, 35 g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproof Rating:Pertex® Microlight with DWR finish (30d, 50 g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Insulation: 80 gsm PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Insulation
- Underarm Vents: No
- Powder Skirt: No
- Wrist Gaiters: Yes
- Hood: Yes, fixed
- Pockets: 6
- Weight: 480 g (16.9 oz)