Product ID: 159017
The aptly named Black Diamond Storm is a headlamp built to withstand harsh weather conditions with a fully sealed unit featuring an IPX rating of 67. This gives it protection against water immersion down to 1 metre for 30 minutes which gives you the piece of mind that it can handle the worst mother nature has to offer.
The single QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED have been upgraded to provide a powerful 350 lumens with PowerTap Technology allowing quick transition between full and dimmed modes for variable lighting on the go. Handy red, green and blue SinglePower LEDs are suitable for night-vision mode to help your eyes quickly adjust over a bright light. Night-vision carries a dim and strobe setting.
The Storm Headlamp from Black Diamond offers a versatile torch with 8 different lighting modes to suit any situation. Ready to be fully submerged into the outdoors, the Storm will keep everything in perspective.
- One QuadPower LED, one DoublePower white LED emit up to 350 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
- Red, green and blue SinglePower LEDs for night vision have dimming and strobe settings and activate without cycling through white mode
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Settings include: full strength in distance and proximity, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock mode
- Sleek, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)